New Music: B5-Mariah Carey-Amerie

By Brandan on 8/30/2009 03:25:00 PM

Filed Under: , , , ,

You may remember B5 from back in 2005, when they dropped their self-titled debut via Bad Boy records. Well these boys are back with a new song "Victim" & I must say it's hot! The boys are now with Atlantic records and it will be nice to see what will happen with them this time around.



"I want to know what love Is" is dubbed as Mariah's first single from her new album 'Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel'. At first I wasn't a fan of the song, but it has grown on me and is a gem. But I'm not sure if it will do well on radio, it's not much of a radio song to me...but we will see what happens. Listen below!


Here is Amerie's new single "Heard em All" remix ft. Lil Wayne. The remix is hot and Wayne adds a new flare to the song that was hot on it's own before his feature! I hope this takes Amerie somewhere because she's a great artist, her new album 'In Love & War' drops November 3rd.

1 comments for this post

Mariah Carey, I'm all over this song I LOVEEE ITT!!

Posted on Tuesday, September 01, 2009  

Post a Comment