Whiney Houston-"I Look To You" In Stores!

By Brandan on 8/31/2009 12:00:00 AM

Filed Under: ,





Whitney Houston’s new album album, her seventh, “I Look To You” drops today! Over 170 Million albums sold worldwide, 6 Grammys, 2 Emmys and is the “Most awarded female artist of all time” according to the Guinness Book of World Records. Whitney's material was written by R. Kelly(I Look To You), Alicia Keys & Swizz Beats(Million Dollar Bill), Akon, Ne-Yo and more! Its interesting Whitney has no video for her single, but she's a legend so Im sure she'll be fine. I have bought the album and it will be nice to see what she will sell in her first week.

4 comments for this post

Anonymous

Alicia Keys & Swizz Beats(Million Dollar Bill),
support my life style and the view we portray to our children ..Buy

Posted on Monday, August 31, 2009  

www.starstuffs.blogspot.com hello good blog, me sigues??

Posted on Tuesday, September 01, 2009  

loving the album!! 4 out of 5

Posted on Tuesday, September 01, 2009  

kool...i gotta listen 2 it

Posted on Tuesday, September 01, 2009  

Post a Comment