Aubrey O'Day on Wendy Williams!

By Brandan on 8/29/2009 09:06:00 PM

Filed Under: , ,

HOW YOU DOIN'? lol. I know I'm late with this, but Aubrey O'Day was on Wendy Williams' show the other day. She spoke about her being fired from Making The Band for not sleeping with Diddy, upcoming projects, and the squabble between her and Heidi Montag. Aubrey was always my favorite from Danity Kane...even though I didn't like the group!

In the interview she talked about how Diddy had them running for stamina, and made them always sing live and that people shouldn't lip-synch...I have to say I disagree, almost EVERY performer has lip-synched a performance here and there. When you're in a group it's not as hard to perform live because you're not always singing lead so you preserve your voice. But when you're a solo artist the whole thing is on you. Anyway peep the vid below!


0 comments for this post

Post a Comment