New Videos: Alicia Keys & Queen Latifah

By Brandan on 10/19/2009 06:35:00 PM

Filed Under: , , ,


This is Alicia Keys first single from her new album "Element of Freedom" due in stores December 1st. I must say that this is my first time hearing the song all the way through lol and I actually like it. It usually takes me some time to get into her first singles, but I like this one. The video is nice and she looks nice...real nice! I see she's rocking her real hair, and is it me or did she chop some of it off? Good ole celebrities with their wigs and weave lol.

Here is Queen Latifah with her second single from her album "Persona". This was one of my favorite jams from the album...and I like the video. It's something about Queen Latifah that makes you all warm and happy inside lol. She looks like she's fun to hang out with. What do you guys think of the videos?

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment