Tv News: Dancing With The Stars: New Season!

By Brandan on 2/04/2010 03:12:00 PM

Filed Under: , ,

So far little has been spoke of the cast for the next season of 'Dancing With The Stars', but I just got word that the first contestant to be put on for the new season is actress Pamela Anderson. Other details about the season is that co-host Samantha Harris will no longer be on the show after her 8 seasons because of her increasing role on "The Insider" among her being a mother. A replacement is in the works...and is rumored to be Paula Abdul. I won't be watching this show anymore after they robbed Mya of her win last season...only way I could watch was a musical guest I lke appears or some celeb I really like is on the cast. It starts March 22nd on ABC.

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment