Michelle Williams Fires Matthew Knowles!

By Brandan on 1/15/2010 08:15:00 AM

Filed Under: , ,

Michelle Williams has followed in Kelly Rowland's footsteps and has dismissed Matthew Knowles as her manager. Peep her official statement below!


“After much prayer and consideration I have decided to part ways from my management team, Mathew Knowles and Music World Entertainment. From my time in Destiny’s Child to my solo career, I am grateful for everything Mathew and his team has done for me. We’ve shared great success together. However, as I move in a new direction in my career, I felt it was time. I wish Mathew Knowles and the Music World Entertainment family all the best.
Funny how when Kelly & Michelle wanted to switch managers they are still on good terms with Beyonce and the fam...but when LeToya Luckett and Latavia tried...they were kicked to the curb. Hell all that's left is Beyonce. What would happen if she fired him?

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment