Rihanna Disses Tiffany Evans + Tiff Fires Back!

By Brandan on 12/05/2009 11:40:00 AM

Filed Under: , ,

Rihanna broke her silence regarding Tiffany Evans comments about the dark side of the music industry, when Tiffany said Rihanna's song “Russian Roulette” was a song about suicide.
RiRi was a guest on Big Boi’s Neighbourhood radio show, where she lashed out at Tiffany and reality TV star Tila Tequila when she was asked whom she would “turn off” if she had the chance. In regards to Tiffany Evans Rihanna said this;


"Tiffany Evans. She’s just mouthing off for no reason actin’ like she knows me. The whole devil worshipping thing, she put out this whole statement…"
Well Tiffany Evans got right back on Rihanna's ass with this comment after hearing Rihanna's statement saying;

I just wanna say that I personally do not have beef with Rihanna. Why would I have any beef with someone I don’t even know? It’s stupid. Whatever statements I made about the industry was not geared towards Rihanna in any type of way. What I said about RussianR was blown way out. So to Rihanna as young woman with total respect I apologize for the huge misunderstanding.
Oh one more thing,about her calling me out with the remote thing on big boi LOL I thought is was funny. Too bad I can Sang!
Yesssssssss, Tiffany Evans went in because we know Rihanna can't sing lol. Hilarious this feud is just too funny. Rihanna is just a little fame whore these days because she wasn't like this before. She's getting too sloppy for me!

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment