Music News: Nelly & Kelly Rowland To Work Together...Again!

By Brandan on 12/23/2009 11:52:00 AM

Filed Under: , ,

Nelly & Kelly Rowland will be teaming up again for a new song. The song will be Dilemma(Part 2), and I'm assuming will be on Nelly's new album which I'm also assuming will be out next year lol. I think they should hang this collabo up, I mean Dilemma was a HUGE hit and earned them a Grammy. They should leave it at that...cause I can't see a good outcome for that. How can you top that song? We will see though, I don't wanna bash it too bad and I end up liking it when I hear it. What do y'all think of this news?

1 comments for this post

I dont see anything wrong with them doing another collab. The first one was a huge hit so why not do a second one? Have you heard the chorus from the video? It sounds pretty good and I'm ready for some good music. =) Nice blog by the way.

Posted on Thursday, December 24, 2009  

Post a Comment