Sosa Speaks On His New Skin!

By Brandan on 11/11/2009 10:41:00 AM

Filed Under: ,

Speaking publicly for the first time since photos of him from a recent musical awards ceremony were published on the Internet, Sammy Sosa said that the skin lightening is the result of the use of a facial cosmetic cream.

“It’s a bleaching cream that I apply before going to bed and whitens my skin some,” said the former slugger during the “Primer Impacto” program at the Univision Spanish network.
“It’s a cream that I have, that I use to soften [my skin], but has bleached me some. I’m not a racist, I live my life happily,” said a smiling Sosa during the interview.[Source]

I don't know, this whole in the sun story doesn't make sense. There would be no need to lighten your skin. I think he was ashamed of his dark skin...oh well sorry to hear that buddy!


0 comments for this post

Post a Comment