New Music: Nelly/Diamond & Keri Hilson/RL Of Next!

By Brandan on 11/10/2009 06:51:00 PM

Filed Under: , , , ,

Here is a new track from Nelly called "Long Gone". I like this track and Nelly is doing his little singing swag. I like this track and I can see it going somewhere it was produced by J.R Rotem! This song is confirmed to be on his new self-titled album "Nelly" in stores in early 2010. His album will feature guest appearances by St. Lunatics, Janet Jackson, Usher, Plies, & others. Whether you like him or not, Nelly has sold over 30 million albums worldwide! I can't wait to see what he brings this time.








You may remember Diamond from the Hip-Hop group Crime Mob. Well she is on her own and her song ft. Keri Hilson is called "Like A Stripper". I don't like the autotune on this track, but with what's being played on radio these days it will fit right in...what do you think of the track?








RL of the hit 90s group Next is branching out on his own again on the solo scene. A track featuring Young Joc leaked titled "We In The Club". I like this track, but RL has a great singing voice but you cant really tell on here. He needs to go the ballad route to me, let's see what will come of him.


0 comments for this post

Post a Comment