Drama: Teairra Mari vs Me...Yes Me!

By Brandan on 11/05/2009 02:43:00 PM

Filed Under: , ,


Okay, today I got into my first "celebrity'' feud! You know I'm always on my grind to get some interviews for you guys...so I have been writing Teairra for the longest via Twitter to set something up with her. My friend pointed out she was ignoring me & we made a little chuckle about it & then she dared me to call her out being dropped from Roc-A-Fella Records a few years back...well you know me I pulled out my inner-Wendy Williams and went to town lol. Peep the drama below by reading our tweets.
Prince_super_b: @teairra_monroe that's why jay-z dropped yo ass!!!
Teairra_Monroe: @prince_super_b god bless u little man!! What do u do??? Hahaha NOTHING haterrrrrrrrr!!!
Prince_super_b: @teairra_monroe hmmm thanx 4 the blessings honey, but what is it exactly that you do? I haven't seen u...we're still waiting on you to get out the "phone booth" lol
Teairra_Monroe: @prince_super_b u clearly know ur hitting me.... :) thanks 4 the hate!!!
Prince_super_b: @teairra_monroe Not a hater i like ya. I jus wanted 2 interview u 4 my blog, thanx 4 the feud...we might as well settle in an interview now lol I'll be sure to buy your album if it doesn't get pushed back again!
I have to say this was fun, I'm looking forward to my next feud lol! But I have to say it's kinda funny she chose to reply to the negative comment about her being dropped rather than all the messages I sent to her about being interviewed on the site as promotion for her. Hmmm makes you wonder? Hey if you reading this Teairra, I'm still game for an interview!!!

1 comments for this post

Tiana H

I think this is too funny. Y would such a comment make her upset? If its true or not. In my opinion such a negative comment should have been ignored. Celebs are always talking about people hating on them, for what...Jus because someone doesnt like you doesnt mean your a hater.

Posted on Thursday, November 05, 2009  

Post a Comment