Drama: Omarion Disses Former BandMates & Speaks on Chris Brown!

By Brandan on 11/12/2009 02:41:00 PM

Filed Under: , , ,

Omarion recently was on Power 105 radio station talking about his new projects, the Rihanna & Chris Brown situation...plus he shut down former members of B2k! Read the statements below I pulled from the interview.
Omarion: It’s one of those situations that I hope some positivity comes out of it because I think it’s so unfortunate and love will really make you do some crazy things.

Ed Lover: Since Breezy is your man, why do you think he is being so protective of [Rihanna] when it doesn’t seem to be reciprocated on the other side?
Omarion: I think it’s because I know he understands what happened. That’s one thing that he told me “As a man, the situation that happened shouldn’t have happened so I’m not going to make excuses for it. I’m going to take responsibility and whatever it is, is whatever it is. Because I feel the way you feel.

Ed Lover: You told him “Tell Everbody your side of the story”?
Omarion: Yea and he was like “Nah, I’m a man, I made that mistake and I’ll take that with stride”…and I respect that.
Ed Lover: What about a reunion?
Omarion: No chance! Get 'em outta here. Let me tell you why though, because every chance they get the oppurtunity to talk about me it's always disrespectful & negative. And like for the longest you never heard me give it to you that straight. It's because of that reason it's like c'mon man. 5 years later and they still have negative stuff to say and I just leave it be.
I say who does O think he is, I spoke with Fizz & Boog about the situation and they had nothing negative to say about him.(look for that interview to be posted soon!) I mean when was the last time he had a hit & sold albums? You shouldn't rule out your options because you never know what will happen in the future. You can head over to Power 105's site to listen to the full interview where he goes in on Amber Rose(Kanye's girl) & bisexual girls.

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment