Drama: Jennifer Lopez Sex-Tape!

By Brandan on 11/07/2009 11:30:00 AM

Filed Under: , ,

Yes you read that right, a Jennifer Lopez sex-tape is on the way! Her ex-husband Ojani Noa is releasing the video that is 11 hours long. Of course it's not 11 hours of sex...but rather J.Lo prancing around naked or half-naked...I have to say wow! I wasn't expecting this, I know he was gonna release a tell-all book; but had no clue about a sex-tape. I wonder how Marc Anthony will take this once it's out. Love her or hate her she is an empire in entertainment being the highest paid Latina actress & selling over 48 million albums world-wide! This won't hurt her career at all in my opinion, if anything it will bring some interest to her comeback. I have to admit I am anxious to kinda see it just to see her booty up close and personal lol.


0 comments for this post

Post a Comment