Videos: Ciara & TLC In Concert!

By Brandan on 10/20/2009 09:44:00 AM

Filed Under: , , ,



Ciara and TLC are just a few of the acts on the Justin Timberlake & Friends Tour! Below are pics & videos of the performances which were so hot! TLC still has it and doesn't look like they've aged at all! They are an epitome of a group...I love their unique style, sound, and their personalities. Ciara really brought it as well, I think she is one of the greatest performers of our time and I hope people will notice how talented she really is. What do you think of the photos? I wish the tour would come to Chicago.















2 comments for this post

Ayjae

i'd give any amount of money to see TLC

Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009  
Brandan

I kno right, they are soooo talented...thanx 4 commenting!

Posted on Tuesday, October 20, 2009  

Post a Comment