More Pics of 50 Cent& Kelly Rowland+New Label News!

By Brandan on 10/23/2009 02:26:00 PM

Filed Under: , ,


More pics of Kelly Rowland and 50 Cent on the set of “Baby By Me” featuring Ne-Yo has surfaced. 50 told MTV News that he was dead set on having a celebrity play his love interest versus an unknown video vixen and came up with the idea to use Kelly after running into her at an award’s show. Kelly had less than 2 days notice to make a decision and the rest is history…
“I had to find the right person to be my love interest in the music video. I found Kelly. It matches perfectly. The acting in the project is great. I think when people see it, they are gonna be surprised by it.”

Meanwhile, Kelly may be working on a new record deal with EMI after being dropped from Columbia Records earlier this year. “She’s in the process of closing a pretty big deal. I don’t think she’s going to say yet."
I think that's great Kelly is working on a deal...seems like EMI is setting on signing acts from successful groups as they signed Omarion a month ago. Who knows what Kelly will do here in the U.S with her music career. I think she's better off just keeping her music career overseas and leaving the states alone! I think her and 50 make a cute couple they should consider getting together. Hell she should really have a baby by him...ain't like nothing else is gonna pop off lmao. More pics below!


0 comments for this post

Post a Comment