Album Cover: Rihanna!

By Brandan on 10/28/2009 09:54:00 AM

Filed Under: , ,

Here is the official album cover to Rhianna's new album 'Rated R'. I have to say I don't like this album cover. It's too bland, and I don't think it reflects the album title well enough. Like one of my favorite bloggers Nicole Bitchie said, "it looks like she just got punched in the face. Do we have to be reminded of the fight?"-I totally agree, I feel like Rihanna is going to milk this incident as far as she can to keep her name in the business. I saw another comment below via 'Pop on the Pop':

"This is an album I refuse to buy until RiRi speaks out on domestic violence. She’s so tough in photos and lyrics, isn’t she? B*tch please!

LAWD! Is it a coincidence that she released this the same day as Chris Brown’s “I Can Transform Ya” video? Not to mention “Russian Roulette” and “Crawl” were released back to back. I wouldn’t be surprised if they were cross-promoting at this point.."

I totally agree that Rhi Rhi & her camp are trying to take Chris down...so she's playing the sympathy card. Let's see who will win this music battle!

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment