Diddy & Omarion Label News!

By Brandan on 9/28/2009 03:19:00 PM

Filed Under: , , ,


It seems that Diddy’s contract with Warner Music Group/Atlantic Records is now over and he’s making plans to move over to a different label for his upcoming release.
His hotly anticipated, much-talked about release, Last Train to Paris will now be released via Interscope Records. Implying a new Bad Boy-styled imprint may be in the offing, Combs said in a statement:



“Now that the term of the Warner deal has ended, I have elected to accept an opportunity to move my recording career and future label venture to another company.”


This is interesting, considering the much-rumored departure does not affect WMG’s joint venture with his Bad Boy Entertainment imprint and its acts, which include Cassie, Day26 and Cheri Dennis, among others. They will continue to move through Atlantic. All I have to say is that his artist are gonna be dropped by next year because let's face it...none of the artist mentioned above sell records!




Omarion announced to MTV that he has inked a new deal with EMI Records.
Just a month after signing with Lil’ Wayne’s label, Young Money Entertainment, after a brief stint on Timbaland’s Mosley Music Group label, he signed a new deal with EMI to create his own imprint StarWorld Entertainment, where he will release his third studio album, Ollusion, due November 24. Omarion’s new single, “I Get It In” featuring Gucci Mane will debut October 5th and a video is said to be shot soon. When asked about the new album, Omarion had this to say:
“My style has evolved so much on this album,” he continued.
“I was able to express truly who I am from a creative and artistic standpoint, which allowed me to share a personal side of myself with my fans through my music. This is my masterpiece, and I can’t wait for the world to hear my new album.”


My final verdict is he will FLOP! LOL

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment