Tyra Banks To Reveal "Real Hair"

By Rico Vazquez on 8/22/2009 09:51:00 PM

Filed Under: ,

Ever wonder what Tyra Banks' real hair looks like underneath her ever-changing weave? Well. Wonder no longer. Tyra tweets that she will go weave-free on the Tyra Banks Show on September 8, putting an end to one of Hollywood's great mysteries.
Tyra: "Guess What! I'm rockin' my REAL hair on my talk show September 8th. No fake hair at all! Will be the hair coming out of my scalp! 4 all 2 C! no ponytails, no ballet bun head. hair will be out and free!"

1 comments for this post

Anonymous

lol. Why is this news? I find it hilarious that Tyra felt the need to tweet this. Like, why do people even give a crap about whether she wears weave or full laces or her real hair. That's her prerogative. That said, I do want to see what her hair looks like when the episode airs but I don't watch the show so I hope you guys upload a pic of it. Thanx!

Posted on Sunday, August 23, 2009  

Post a Comment