Rihanna Called Out For Swagger-Jacking!

By Brandan on 8/28/2009 10:57:00 AM

Filed Under: , ,



I for one always thought Rihanna swagger-jacked Fefe Dobson when she altered her style to the rocker chick ego. But no one knew who the hell I was talkign about when I mentioned Fefe lol. Well now Fefe has come out on her own saying that Ri-Ri indeed jacked her style, peep it below!


Rocker chick Fefe Dobson, 24, recently sat down with Honey Magazine and spoke about where she’s been, her new album and….. Rihanna. Peep some interview snippets below:


HM: The image thing — to go so extreme, from dancehall reggae queen girl to cool, punky, rocker-chick. People say Rihanna bit your style.


Fefe:I mean, for sure I question that, but who wouldn’t. She is supposedly a fan of mine. I try to take it as a compliment. It gets a little much when she starts getting the same tattoos as me but overall I just want people to separate the image and listen to the music. It’s about the music. Its like Prince and Michael Jackson, totally different artists. Or its like Kanye West and Jay-Z. So what? They are both black men, they sound different. So they both wear jeans, they are different. And why would you want the same type of artist?


HM: Have you guys met?


Fefe: Yeah, I met her when she was the dance hall queen with the long hair. She was a nice girl but very quiet.


Head over to Honey Magazine’s site to read the full interview and to check out more photos of Fefe. Her long awaited sophomore album, “Joy” is expected to hit stores in early 2010 independently. Peep her latest video for “I Want You” here.

0 comments for this post

Post a Comment