New Video: Brittani Senser- Piece Of Me

By Brandan on 8/24/2009 02:18:00 PM

Filed Under: , , ,




Brittani Senser-Piece of Me ft. Bobby Valentino



I must say when I first started watching this video, I was like this girl probably can't sing. But she surely shut me up lol. She has a nice voice and I like the video because it's showing her & Bobby Valentino(most videos now don't showcase the singers anymore and always have them being overshadowed in a club/party scene). Leave your comments on what you think!

2 comments for this post

hmmmm i kinda like this...jus al il bit tho...not too much

Posted on Tuesday, August 25, 2009  
Brandan

yeah too much bobby v for it to be her song..but listen to her other songs, u just might like her. she has a nice voice.

Posted on Friday, August 28, 2009  

Post a Comment