New Music: Ke$ha-Llyod-Elise 5000

By Brandan on 8/23/2009 01:42:00 PM

Filed Under: , , ,

If you've heard the song "Right Round" by Flo-Rida then you've heard Ke$ha who was featured on the song. She is working on her own album which has yet to be titled via RCA/Jive Records. The song is titled "Tik Tok" and I happen to love it and was instantly hooked! What do you think?


"Pusha" is a new track from Llyod. I must say that Llyod could've been on Usher status by now if he was handled properly when his incredible 'Street Love' cd came out. But he wasn't so he has fallen to the wayside which is ashame because I like him. Anyway I'm not of a fan of this song and I hope he can come way harder than this if he expects to get back on the radar.



Elise 5000 is a new artist from the dirty south, she's had quite a few songs on the internet and I deceided to post this one. The song is called "Your love is so...Oh". It's catchy and Im sure alot of people will like it.


What do you think about the new songs?


0 comments for this post

Post a Comment